3003 & 6061 Aluminum Diamond Plate
L = Length
W = Width
Aluminum 3003 and 6061 are extremely popular alloys for diamond plate and tread plate production. Since both alloys possess excellent strength, corrosion resistance, and workability, they are used wherever diamond plate applications are required. Alloy aluminum 3003 and 6061 diamond and tread plate products provide enhanced strength, durability, and corrosion resistance for applications that require increased traction and aesthetic qualities. Aluminum diamond plate is manufactured with several unique tread types, including embossed, 5 bar, and tread brite.
For more detailed information on our tread plate product options, check out our tread plate infographic sheet or contact us with your specific questions.
IMS is Your Locally Trusted Aluminum Tread & Diamond Plate Supply Company in Southern CA, AZ & Northern MexicoWith six locations throughout Southern California and Arizona, IMS is a full-service metal supplier that understands what you need. Our 3003 and 6061 diamond tread products inventories are available in various thicknesses and lengths, including 4x8 sizing options to meet your application requirements. To provide the highest quality service in the industry, we offer the following advantages:
- Same day will-call pick up
- Next day local delivery
- Excellent high volume discount pricing
- Custom cut to size metal production
- ISO 9001 certified
6061 Aluminum PlateAluminum treadplate is commonly known as ''Diamond plate'' or “tread plate.” It is strong, lightweight, and provides protection and traction in high-traffic areas. Aluminum plate 606 provides strength, skid resistance, and durability. Aluminum diamond plate 6061 has limited formability but is easy to weld and machine. This aluminum product also offers increased strength and corrosion resistance and has many practical applications. 6061 aluminum plate is available in the following tread options:
- Embossed Firetruck-Quality (FTQ) Tread Plate - Is the same as Tread Brite in all aspects, except for a slightly modified pattern that provides even better grip.
- 5-Bar Tread Plate - Is defined by its unique pattern, with small, individual blocks of five parallel bars oriented perpendicularly to their neighboring blocks.
- Tread Brite Tread Plate - Is the most common type of aluminum tread plate, used for a wide variety of applications.
- Mill Finish Tread Plate - Has a matte-finish diamond pattern and is used primarily in structural applications that do not require bending.
6061 Aluminum Plate Applications
- Loading ramps
- Elevator floors
- Trench covers
- Dock flooring
- Stair treads
6061 Aluminum Tread Plate Features
- Strong, with a high strength to weight ratio
- A popular, versatile alloy for structural purposes
- Excellent machinability
- Can be welded or brazed
- Not as pliable as other aluminum grades
3003 Aluminum Diamond Plate3003 tread diamond plating is easy to weld, drill, or machine. It is also an excellent alloy for corrosion resistance and workability as a lightweight diamond plate. As a versatile aluminum, 3003 aluminum tread plate can be used for various applications. Non-slip diamond tread plates provide the strength you need in a lightweight form. 3003 aluminum finish options include:
- 5 Bar
- Tread Brite
3003 Aluminum Diamond Plate Applications
- Wall Panels
- Truck Bed Liners
- Elevator Floors
3003 Aluminum Diamond Plate Features
- Weaker than 6001 aluminum tread
- Not heat-treatable
- Can be spun, welded, or brazed
- 20% stronger than commercially pure aluminum (1100 grade)
- Corrosion-resistant and highly workable
- Popular general use alloy
Precision Aluminum Diamond Tread Plate Secondary ServicesWhen you order from Industrial Metal Supply (IMS), we can cut your metal to size and deliver it the next day. If you require more extensive services than just sawing or shearing, we also offer the following advanced metal cutting options:
- Hi-Def Plasma Cutting
- Tube Laser
- Flatbed Laser
- Water Jet Cutting
- Metal Shearing & Sawing
- Custom Extrusions
Upload Competitor Pricing Quotes
IMS now allows you to upload competitor pricing directly through our checkout and shipping portal. Upload your competitor pricing, and we’ll strive to match or beat their pricing and lead times.
Aluminum Diamond & Tread Plate Conversions CalculatorsCheck out our handy converter and conversions calculators. Our converters and weight calculators allow you to side-step traditional by-hand conversions and input your exact criteria into one of our simple-to-use converters.
Order Premium 6061 & 3003 Aluminum Diamond & Tread Plate Today
Stop by one of our six Southern California, and Arizona locations for tread and diamond plate embossed and rolled aluminum sheet products. Request a quote or contact Industrial Metal Supply for high-quality 6061 and 3003 aluminum diamond plate today.