When you order from Industrial Metal Supply (IMS), we can cut your metal to size and deliver the next day. But, if you have more extensive requirements than just sawing or shearing we also offer the following advanced metal cutting Services:
Hi-Def Plasma Cutting
Water Jet Cutting
Click on Request a Services quote if your metal requires more advanced cuts (based on CAD designs or detailed drawings) and we will get back to you with a quote for any of the Services listed above.
Request a Services Quote
See specific cutting capabilities by machine.
See our Services brochure.
- Cutting, sawing, and shearing of metals
- Hi-def plasma, waterjet, and tube laser cutting
- Threading, grooving, punching, and notching
- Meticulous support of lean operations, Kanban, and Just-in-Time manufacturing processes
- Material management (storage and delivery on a scheduled basis)
- Next-day delivery of processed material (depending on order size)
- Same-day pick up in any of our six Will-Call locations
- A purchasing department that will locate your hard-to-find items
- A flexible credit department
Contact IMS for Precision Metal Processing Services
Industrial Metal Supply is your one-stop shop for metal materials and first-step processing. Hole punching, notching, and other services are available in addition to those listed above. Our high precision cutting and processing capabilities will save you time and money on your project. Request a quote on metal processing services, or contact us to discuss your custom requirements.
Why Choose IMS for Metal Cutting, Sawing & Shearing?
- Quick turnaround on quotes and delivery
- Local provider serving the Southwest, with locations throughout California and Arizona
- Prototype or production quantities
- ISO 9001:2015 certified
- Engineers on staff
- Numerous CAD formats supported
- Materials in stock
- 24 hour production