To narrow your steel channel (u-shape or c-shape configuration) search, please filter your specifications by alloy, length, or size required. Our steel channel product options include cold rolled A1008 products as well as ASTM A36 hot rolled steel channel products.
Read more about steel channels.
- The shape of this product is ideal for added strength and rigidity over steel angle when a project's load is vertical or horizontal.
- Additionally, this steel shape is easy to weld, cut, form, and machine.
Hot Rolled Steel Channel ApplicationsHot rolled steel channel is used in numerous types of industrial applications, including:
- General fabrication
- Ceiling systems
- Construction supports
Cold Rolled Steel ChannelAlso known as cold rolled channel (CRC), cold rolled u-channel is commonly used for drop ceiling applications or applications that require structural bracing or bridging methods.
Industrial Metal Supply Steel Channel AdvantagesBenefits of buying steel channel from IMS include:
- Convenient locations throughout Southern California and Arizona
- Located near the border for easy delivery to Mexico
- Will call pickup and next day delivery options
- Advanced metal cutting services
- Custom Cut Metal and Cut to Size Services
- ISO 9001 registered
- Metal contracts