Galvanized Square Telescoping Tube
Square steel telescoping tube is a strong, versatile, and, as the name suggests, adjustable product. Telescoping tube is highly versatile and can be used for telescoping or splicing applications, or as an add-on component.
Steel telescoping tube allows for efficient assembly without the hassle of drilling. Telescoping tube can be finished with paint, powder coat, or chrome plating.
Common Applications for Square Telescoping Tube
- Sign supports/sign posts
- Safety rails
- Assembly line framing
- Racking & shelving systems
- Scaffold framing
- Towing trailers & racks
- Display system supports
- Fitness equipment
- Playground equipment
- and more
Features & Benefits of Our Telescoping Tube
- Manufactured from 12 gauge (0.105” thick) galvanized steel
- Five sizes available: 1-1/2”, 1-3/4”, 2”, 2-1/4”, or 2-1/2” square sides
- Available in 5’ & 10’ lengths (cut-to-length service available)
- 7/16” diameter holes on 1” centers
- Holes on all 4 sides
- Roll-formed from ASTM A653-94 compliant steel
Contact Industrial Metal Supply for Steel Telescoping Tube in California & Arizona
Request a quote on the telescoping tube you need, or contact us to discuss your material requirements.