Export Metal & Scrap Metal
Click here to send an inquiry
Exporting to the Pacific Rim for years
Our Aluminum comes direct from leading Mills
Industrial Metal Supply Co. has been selling metals to the Pacific Rim for years. Outstanding service and competitive pricing have made IMS the ideal partner for metal users in Asia, New Zealand and Australia because we take care of all the details. We process, pack and handle all the export documentation rather than using outside sources, thus avoiding delays in shipments. We also quote CIF your harbor which is a great advantage.
Benefits of partnering with IMS
By only selling to stockists, IMS offers our Pacific Rim partners a distinct advantage because we will not be competing with you by inadvertently selling your customer on a direct basis and we will sell you any size order. This is critical during constantly changing economic times like we are experiencing– with IMS, there is no need to buy excess or build up your inventory.
Our metals come direct from leading Mills:
- Aluminum plate from Alcoa and Kaiser
- Aluminum extrusions from Alcoa/Sapa (USA) and Kaiser
- Stainless steel from North American Stainless
- Carbon steel from Nucor and USS Poscoe
- Copper and Brass from Revere Copper, the oldest mill in the world
Most metals are in stock and can be delivered quickly.
- We process, pack and handle all the export documentation (rather than use outside sources which delay shipments.)
- We quote CIF your harbor which is a great advantage.
- We have aluminum contracts available for all aluminum products. The price can be guaranteed for one year. (There is a 100,000# minimum for a one year contract.)
Send us an email for a quote or to get more information on how we can help with your metal needs. We will get back to you the next working day.