Steel Tube Inventory OptionsIndustrial Metal Supply offers steel tubes in various standard sizes and profiles and steel tube options for specialty applications. We offer the following product options:
- Round Steel Tubes: Offers the strength and durability you need at an affordable price. Round steel stubbing can be used for almost any application.
- Rectangular Steel Tubes: Designed for structural applications and manufacturing industries. It offers more strength and rigidity than other shapes, making it ideal for construction, architecture, automobiles, and more.
- Square Steel Tubes: Withstands extreme temperatures, pressures, and elements, making it perfect for commercial and industrial applications. It is used frequently in truck beds, trailer components, and machine parts.
- Galvanized Telescoping Square Steel Tube: Corrosion-resistant, ideal for structural applications.
- Hammered Steel Tube: Delivers a unique design with added strength and welding capabilities. It is used for a variety of decorative applications.
Steel Tube Processing OptionsIndustrial Metal Supply stocks carbon steel tube for all applications. We offer a full line of standard diameters, shapes, wall thicknesses, and specialty products. Cut-to-length service is available to give you the perfect cut for your project.
Hot Rolled Steel TubingHot rolled steel is processed using very high temperatures and a series of rollers, delivering ease of use. Hot rolling keeps the material free from internal stresses. This type of steel is frequently used in the construction industry but is not ideal for enhanced precision applications.
Cold Rolled Steel TubingCold rolled steel begins as hot rolled steel but undergoes further processing to create a more finished surface and provide additional strength. This process suits applications with strict tolerance, straightness, and surface condition requirements because cold rolling is a more precise finishing method.
Galvanized Steel TubingGalvanized steel is treated with a coating that makes the material more resistant to corrosion and extends the material’s life. Because the material is corrosion-resistant, it is often used for structural tubing in projects like bridges and fences, where it may be subjected to environmental conditions.
Steel Tube AdvantagesWith seven locations throughout California and Arizona, IMS is a full-service metal supplier that understands your needs. Our inventory of steel tubes includes numerous metal shapes and alloy options to meet your application requirements. To provide the highest quality service in the industry, we offer the following advantages:
- Same-day will-call pick up
- Next-day local delivery
- Excellent high-volume discount pricing
- Custom cut-to-size metal production
- ISO 9001 certified
Steel Tubing ApplicationsSteel tube can be found in countless applications where extreme temperatures and pressures are found. Construction, engineering, and automotive manufacturing are some of the most common industries that use steel tube shapes. Almost all metal scaffolding is made from steel tube because it’s easy to assemble. Steel tubes are commonly used in an automobile's suspension, fuel injection, and vehicle control systems. Additional applications include:
- Solar panel frames
- Medical devices
- Industrial equipment
- Plumbing for fluids, gases, or electrical wiring
Precision Steel Tube Secondary ServicesIn addition to sawing and shearing, we provide several secondary services to supplement your order. Our advanced metal-cutting options include:
IMS is Equipped to Handle Any Size Steel Tube Order QuantityAt IMS, we provide unsurpassed next-day delivery or same-day will-call pick-up at any of our convenient locations. We are well equipped to handle all sized orders with seven locations and over 400,000 square feet of warehouse space.
From selling one piece in our stores to delivering truckloads of metal to your site, we work well with all types of customers. Whether you’re a large government contract supplier or a one-person welding shop, we have you covered.
Order Premium Steel Tubes from our California or Arizona Locations Today
AT IMS, we supply premium steel tubes to customers throughout California, Arizona, and Northern Mexico. Get the high-quality metal products you need while keeping your project on time and within budget. We make metal purchasing easy by providing multiple purchasing options with your metal order.
Visit any of our six California and Arizona locations to check out our inventory of steel tubing products. Request a quote by viewing a product section or contact IMS for the top-quality steel tube your application requires.