Cold Rolled Steel Products for Baja California, Chihuahua & Sonora
Our extensive selection of cold rolled steel products is available in a variety of steel alloys, lengths, finishes, and ASTM specifications.
- Cold Rolled Steel Sheet and Plate
- Available in steel alloys A1008, A653, and A879. Finish options include bonderized, electro-galvanized, and galvanized steel sheet and plate
- Cold Rolled Steel Channel
- Available in a U-Channel shape, A1008 alloy steel
- Cold Rolled Steel Angle
- Available in Angle Iron shape, A1008 alloy steel
Trusted Cold Rolled Steel Supplier for Mexico
- US domestic supplier of cold rolled steel to Mexicali, Tijuana, El Paso, and Nogales
- We purchase cold rolled steel from top mills in the USA
- Expedited delivery to the border
- Delivery can be next day, including delivery to border towns south of California and Arizona
- Documentation. Metal material arrives with proper documentation for export
- Locked-in pricing. Fixed-price contracts are available for different metals
- Our extensive selection of metal products includes aluminum, steel, stainless steel, and copper
Markets that Benefit from Cold Rolled Steel ProductsWhile cold rolled steel is useful for a variety of industries, industries that benefit from cold rolled steel include:
- Automotive parts manufacturers
- Aerospace design and engineering manufacturers
- Appliance manufacturers
- Medical device and tool manufacturers
Value Added Cold Rolled Steel ServicesIndustrial Metal Supply’s metal services include the following value added services:
High-Quality Cold Rolled Steel for MexicoCold rolled steel, also known as CR steel, is ideal for precision projects that require tight tolerances and high strength. It is often used for high load-bearing applications. Common applications for cold rolled steel include interior and exterior automotive parts, appliance parts, parts that require high surface finishes, and parts that require structural strength.
Get the high-quality cold rolled steel you need by requesting a quote today. Our customer service team can help determine which cold rolled steel products are best suited for your application requirements.