Eliminate up front steps by having your metal cut to size
When you order from Industrial Metal Supply (IMS), you're not limited to buying raw materials—all of our locations feature high-end equipment and a trained staff who are ready to meet your metal processing needs.
We offer same day cutting, sawing and shearing of your metal. Order in the morning and pick it up the same day, or have us deliver it the next morning.
Why Choose IMS for Metal Cutting, Sawing & Shearing?
- Quick turnaround on quotes and delivery
- Local provider serving the Southwest, with locations throughout California and Arizona
- Prototype or production quantities
- ISO 9001 certified
- Engineers on staff
- Numerous CAD formats supported
- Materials in stock
- 24 hour production
- Cutting, sawing, and shearing of metals
- Hi-def plasma, waterjet, and tube laser cutting
- Threading, grooving, punching, and notching
- Meticulous support of lean operations, Kanban, and Just-in-Time manufacturing processes
- Material management (storage and delivery on a scheduled basis)
- Next-day delivery of processed material (depending on order size)
- Same-day pick up in any of our six Will-Call locations
- A purchasing department that will locate your hard-to-find items
- A flexible credit department with a “can-do” attitude
Contact IMS for Precision Metal Processing Services
Industrial Metal Supply is your one-stop shop for metal materials and first-step processing. Hole punching, notching, and other services are available in addition to those listed above. Our high precision cutting and processing capabilities will save you time and money on your project. Request a quote on metal processing services, or contact us to discuss your custom requirements.