Find the high-performance aluminum products you want from Industrial Metal Supply. We stock a wide variety of aluminum products, ready for pick up or delivery in Southern California or Arizona. IMS also offers:
- Same day will call pick up
- Local next day delivery
- Competitive volume pricing
- High-quality aluminum from US Mills
- In-stock inventory ready for purchase
- Custom cut to size options
- Advanced metal cutting services
Explore Our Aluminum Products
Aluminum StockAs a trusted aluminum supplier, we have the best selection of aluminum plate, sheet, bar, shapes and tube in Southern California and Arizona. We work with the best producers globally because we know how important quality Aluminum is to your business. If you need technical input, we will bring our mill reps to your business.
- 5052 Aluminum Products
- 6061 Aluminum Products
- 6063 Aluminum Products
- Aluminum Bar
- Aluminum Sheet and Plate
- Aluminum Tube
- Aluminum Pipe
- Aluminum Structural Shapes
- Specialty Aluminum Precuts
Aluminum Alloy Grades and CharacteristicsWith its lightweight properties and inherent corrosion resistance, aluminum is a valuable metal for a variety of industrial applications. Its electrical and thermal conductivity make it useful for electrical exchanges and conductors. The most used aluminum alloy grades include aluminum 5052, aluminum 6061, and aluminum 6063.
- Non-heat treatable
- Offers a high fatigue strength
- Excellent workability
- Corrosion resistance for marine applications
- Great workability
- Ideal for structural support
- 6061 T6 aluminum has higher yield strength than 6063 T6 aluminum
- Better forming and machinability than aluminum 6061
- Heat treatable and weldable
- Excellent finishing options
- Ideal for architectural applications and trim
- Can be anodized
Aluminum Product Resources
- Aluminum Brochure
- Aluminum Minimum Bend Radius
- Aluminum Plate Tolerances
- Aluminum Temper Designation
- Aluminum Sheet vs. Steel Sheet Stiffness
- Aluminum Sheet Thickness Tolerances
Aluminum Processing Services for Arizona, California & Northern MexicoNeed your aluminum cut to size? We offer cutting, precision sawing, and shearing of aluminum (and all metals for that matter) and in many cases, you can pick up your processed aluminum the day you order it using our will-call service. Or get it delivered the next morning.
- We offer quick turnaround because we stock most the metal and can cut to size the day you order it.
Custom Extrusions for Aluminum and MoreOur customers have saved thousands of dollars and ample production time by taking advantage of a custom extrusion. You can use one of the thousands of standard dies from our mills’ libraries or work with mill experts to create a proprietary die that specifically meets your needs. Why not take advantage of bringing in a mill expert to further extend the quality of your manufactured products?
Request a quote to contact Industrial Metal Supply for your custom extrusion needs.