IMS carries a large selection of Hollaender Speed-Rail® fittings for many applications including, but not limited to, handrails, guardrails, playgrounds, solar panel mounting, store fixtures, offshore petro/chemical, industrial plants, racking systems, warehouses, health/medical buildings, recreational areas, amusement parks, film industries, and government facilities. These structural pipe fittings aka Speed-Rail® are produced from only the highest quality materials such as Aluminum Alloy 535, the most corrosive resistant alloy available today.
· Speed of Installation- Studies have shown significant cost savings when compared to the cost of welded handrail.
· Ease of Installation- Only tools required are a saw, hex key and tape measure.
· Flexibility- Aluminum magnesium cast fittings can be used with aluminum, galvanized steel, stainless steel and back iron pipe.
· Re-usability- Structures fabricated with Speed-Rail fittings can easily be disassembled and reconfigured.
· Strength- Railing systems can be designed using these products to meet any building code.
We stock a huge selection of fittings in all shapes: tees, crosses, elbows, flanges, brackets and plugs, in numerous sizes to fit your needs. To see the product line download the Hollaender Speed-Rail® Catalog at the top right of this page.
If you're interested in purchasing Speed-Rail® fittings - fill out the form on the right side of the page with your contact information and we'll give you a quote, or stop by one of our stores any time.