Chromoly / 4130 / Promoly
ProMoly (Chromoly) is high quality 4130 Mechanical Steel Tubing, cold drawn in the United States of America, from our partners Plymoth Tube in Streator, Illinois. ProMoly is manufactured to MIL-T- 6736 B (AMS-T-6736A), AMS-6371 and AMS-6360 standards.
- Consistent Workability
- Preferred Fabrication
- Higher than Standard Mechanical Properties
- American Drawn 4130 steel tubing
ProMoly - 4130 Tubing sizes and specifications:
OD Range: .125-2"(3.175-50.800mm)
Wall Range: .020-.188" (.508-4.775mm)
Max Length: 86' (26m)
Specifications:AMS-T-6736B, MIL-T-6736B, AMS6360
HOW IT’S MADE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlueIHudt4k
Carbon DOM Steel Tubing
For more than 80 years, our partners Plymouth Tube Company has been the leader in the production of high quality, drawn over mandrel tubing. Plymouth's electric welded, DOM mechanical tubing offers manufacturers the option of choosing customized and affordable tubing boasting:
· Exceptional Strength and Formability
· Excellent Surface Quality
· Above Standard Dimensional O.D. and I.D. precision
· High Quality Finished Product
Plymouth welded DOM mechanical tubing is the number one choice of many original equipment manufacturers and fabricators in the automotive, transportation, utility, agricultural and off-highway equipment,recreational vehicle, medical equipment and tool industries.
· Highly competitive pricing for significant savings on volume orders.
· Ample manufacturing capacity and large raw material inventories for fast order fulfillment and just-in-time delivery.
· Advanced manufacturing and quality processes to meet the most exacting standards.
· Unmatched customer service and support.
Sizes and specifications:
OD Range: .25-1.75" (6.35-44.45mm)
Wall Range: .028-.125"(.71-3.05mm)
Max Length: 26' (8m)
Grades: 1010, 1020
HOW IT’S MADE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKlCJg-sbO4