Steel Suppliers for California & BeyondContact Us
Industrial Metal Supply offers its customers an enormous line of carbon steel products, all stored indoors and prime material, with the majority of product supplied from domestic mills. IMS steel suppliers include Nucor, USS POSCO, Searing, Hannibal and California Steel Industries. Due to its breadth and depth of steel product lines Industrial Metal Supply is able to provide customers much of their steel needs the same day in Will-Call or through next day Delivery.
Steel is used in nearly every industry throughout the world. The automotive industry uses it to manufacture car parts including engines, transmissions and car bodies. Steel is used extensively in ships, submarines and airplanes. Manufacturers use it for household appliances, contractors use it every day in the construction industry and it’s a large component that makes up the energy sector – pipelines, turbines and transformers.
Industrial Metal Supply’s extensive in-stock inventory of carbon steel includes:
- Hot rolled and Cold rolled Bar
- Round, Square, Hex, Flat, Strip
- Round, Square, Rectangle, Telescoping, 4130 Chromoly and DOM
- Hot rolled, Diamond (Tread), AR500, Base Plates and Gussets, ,Blanchard Ground
- Structural shapes
- Angle, Channel, Beam and Tee
- Hot & Cold Rolled, Hot Rolled Pickled &Oiled, Galvanized, Electrogalvanized, Corrugated, Perforated
- Tool Steel
- Ornamental (Wrought) Iron