Industrial Metal Supply offers state of the art laser cutting services that run 24 hours a day, six days a week. From detailed jobs that require engineering finesse and intricate detail to those that require high power or mass production, we can help. With seven high powered Mitsubishi precision laser machines at the ready, we are in a position to turn your laser order around quickly. With our large flatbed laser cutting capacity, we're able to handle small or large batch sizes, cutting profiles to your exact specifications on a range of materials including mild steel, stainless steel and aluminum.
Flatbed Laser Capabilities
- Steel up to 1"
- Stainless steel up to .5"
- Aluminum up to .375"
Why have us laser cut your metal?
- Improves quality and minimizes material utilization
- Increases productivity and flexibility
- Reduces overall production costs
- Saves you time in the production process
Laser Cutting Service & Engineering
- Parts from .DXF File, IGES, and .sld
- Reverse Engineering
- Scanning & Inspection of Parts with Fabrivision