I. NO RESTOCKING FEE FOR:
- Store merchandise that has not been processed or altered in any way, and still in its original non-damaged packaging and returned within 30 days accompanied by an original receipt, may be issued a full refund for the product without any restock fee.
- Items pulled from warehouse requiring fork-lift or special handling
- If the order was delivered by our truck or shipped UPS, Freight charges will also be added to the restock fee
- Returns exceeding 30 days, non-processed and in original non-damaged packaging will be issued store credit only and a 15% restocking fee will be subtracted from the total credit issued.
- Special cutting or processing (If deemed by Manager as re-sellable or possibly a “Scrap Value” refund will be issued as a store credit only).
- All Broker / Special Order Items will be charged the re-stocking fee assessed to IMS by its supplier plus a 15% handling fee.
- Remnant materials – all sales of remnant metals are considered final.
- Any materials not complying with the conditions in I or II above.
- Any materials not in “Like New” sales condition and re-sellable.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS!