NOMAD™ Economy Welding Table
· Table Top Size 30" W x 20" L.
· Tabletop tilts to three positions: Horizontal, 30°, and folded for mobility.
· Adjust height from 26” - 32”.
· Two retractable, perpendicular steel guide rails can be used as guides, stops, or clamping edges
· Three 1.1” (28mm) slots in the tabletop allow for insertion of clamps to reach any point on the table.
· Table moves about the work area on 2 sturdy casters.
Strong Hand Part No. TS3020
3-Axis WeldersAngle Clamp
Hold a 3-axis workpiece in position before welding. With the push of the Quick Acting buttons, the threaded screws slide in and out for a fast set-up. Hold parts in position during cool down to minimize distortion due to contraction. When the job is finished, simply “swing-away” the 3-axis arm for quick and easy part removal.
Strong Hand Part No. WAC35-SW
Locking C-Clamps - Rounded Tip Pliers or Swivel Tip Pliers
· Large adjustment screw with a hole for easy torque
· Vinyl coated release handles for comfort andease
· Secure Adjustment Bar minimizes adjustment bar popouts
Strong Hand Part No. ROUNDED = PR6 & PR115 SWIVEL TIP = PR6S & PR115S
The new, convenient way to securely hold pipe / tube for butt-welding.
Strong Hand Part No. PG114V
4-in-1 UtilityClamping System - The most versatile Sliding Arm Clamp on the market.
This clamp is strong, economical, and adapts to serve four different applications.
1. Spreader - Reverse the clamp arm to createa Spreader Clamp
2. Step-Over - Add the Extender Block to create a Step-Over Clamp
3. Pipe - Add the exclusive V-Pad tocreate a Pipe Clamp
4. Standard - The Sliding Arm Clamp is 10x faster than a C-Clamp