Stainless steel’s natural corrosion resistance, combined with its strength and durability, make it an extremely popular alloy for a broad range of uses. Thanks to its chromium content, stainless steel round tube will not corrode like regular steel (carbon steel) tube, enabling its use in numerous applications and environments where carbon steel would quickly fail.
Stainless steel round tube has countless applications. Common uses include:
- Water, gas, or fluid piping
- Ventilation and/or drainage
- Medical devices
- Food and beverage processing equipment
- Cooling or heating coils
- Construction and architecture
- Automotive components
- and many more
Your #1 Source for Stainless Round Tube
Industrial Metal Supply maintains a huge inventory of stainless steel round tube, with a variety of alloys, finishes, sizes, wall thicknesses, and lengths available. We can provide custom cut-to-length stainless round tube to meet your exact requirements. Our selection includes:
- 304 stainless steel tube, mill finish
- 304 stainless steel tube, polished & buffed finish
- 304 stainless steel tube, satin finish
- 316 stainless steel tube, linear buffed finish
We also offer square stainless steel tube and rectangular stainless steel tube.
View our inventory below to find 316 or 304 stainless steel tube for your application, or use the filters at left to narrow your search. Request a quote or contact us for more information.