Inside Sales Representative
Location: Los Angeles, CA
|First Shift: Mon-Fri (8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
|$21.15 - $30.00 Hourly DOE
Sales Professionals, do you have knowledge of metalworking, metal fabrication, or industrial distribution sales?
We are looking for someone who is experienced in building lasting customer relationships and is passionate about making meaningful contributions to our customer’s success. Don’t be mistaken, this is a challenging career path but also highly rewarding. Are you up for the challenge? If so, come help us, make metal easy!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Establish and meet business plan targets set by your sales team
- Collaborate with the sales management team to deliver a Gross Margin that exceeds the business plan.
- Prepare accurate cost estimates, resulting in sales that operate on the budget plan.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Proficient with negotiating, closing, and follow up of sales orders while multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities.
- Strong technical aptitude and demonstrated an understanding of the metals industry
- Knowledge of best practices related to sales and customer service
- Strong Interpersonal Skills – articulate communicator, adept in both electronic and verbal communications, professional appearance, and demeanor.
- Decision-making abilities with excellent customer service and both verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent technical computer skills. High level of knowledge with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, & PowerPoint) and Salesforce.com
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU
You’ll enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Competitive compensation
- Low-cost medical, dental, vision
- Excellent on-boarding and training programs
- Advancement opportunities
- Paid time off
- Company-paid life and disability
- Company matching 401(K) plan